You may not be surprised to learn that the end of April and beginning of May have not been a calm time in the academic arena! Here, seniors get out early, so I had finals with them…then they did the lovely thing of blatantly cheating, so that was fun to deal with. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT! It’s over, done with, dealt with, and was a learning experience! Plus I still have some juniors to deal with for the next two weeks! I’m having the issue of balancing my work-life such that I’m actually able to keep my mind focused on the things I would like to achieve. That is an unofficial goal of May.
- Log into MFP every day and log all exercise/food intake
- Read 2 books
- Create a plan to buy a vehicle in 2016
- Create debt repayment plan (for real this time)
- Get down to the next weight “decade” (17_)
- From May 14 check through May 31 check, use the jar method
- Sort and organize my yarn stash/craft stuff
What are your May goals?